Thursday, March 11, 2010

Morgans Wonderland

I found this interesting. I don't much about it yet, but our biggest issue believe it or not has been the lines.

I know in disney world, they allowed us to cut the line with our special needs pass. That made all the difference.

But this seems to be an interesting concept.

Morgan's Wonderland is the world's First Ultra Accessible Family Fun Park. This 25-acre park is an oasis of fun dedicated to special needs individuals, their families, caregivers & friends.

article from ABC News with video:
American Heart: Creating a Theme Park for Those With Special Needs

A Father Creates Morgan's Wonderland, Where His Own Special Needs Daughter and Others Can Play

March 9, 2010
http://abcnews. go.com/WN/ american- heart-father- creates-morgans- wonderland- theme-park/ story?id= 10052908

http://www.morganswonderland.com/


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. When we go to Disneyland, we have a major issue with Mason and the lines. He is only 4 so I don't know if it's his age or if it's something that I need to get looked into, but I try to avoid the busy season because he is extremely difficult.

    ReplyDelete